CFO to CEO: “What if we invest money and time in training and development of our staff, and then they leave us?”
CEO to CFO: “What if we don’t, and they stay?”
Are you or your staff overwhelmed? Stressed Out? Too much to do? The Empowered ProductivityTM System is more than a time management training. It is a workflow methodology based in continuous improvement principles, that teaches you and your team to regain control over the details of your life and work, and to apply the methodology to productivity software and tools to help you make more progress on your significant results. This is a critical business skill that is not taught in school. You may be interested to read the article in Harvard Business Review by Chief Trainer Maura Thomas that also offers insight into our non-traditional approach to productivity: Time Management Training Doesn’t Work.
What does it mean for you and your team to be “Empowered” over your productivity?
- You understand the benefits of “Attention Management” over “Time Management”
- You can efficiently handle all manner of commitments, communication, and information
- You have bridged the gap between behavior and technology, so that you can make the best use of the software and electronic tools you have available
- You spend as little time as possible being reactive, and as much time as possible being proactive
- You know the best use of your time at any moment, and are therefore able to take immediate and appropriate action
- You make consistent progress on your significant results, whether they are goals for today, this month, this year, or this lifetime.
“In the world’s most affluent nation, epidemic rates of stress, anxiety, depression, obesity, and time urgency are now grudgingly accepted as part of everyday existence.”
Peter C. Whybrow, “American Mania – When More Is Not Enough”
It doesn’t have to be this way. You can get back in control. Begin learning the secrets to peak personal productivity with the book Personal Productivity Secrets (available in paperback, e-book, or audio formats).
Inquire about Training Services Now!
Call 424-226-2872 with any questions.